LOS ANGELES, CA, October 17, 2011 — Air Lease Corporation (ALC) announces continuing lease placements and acquisitions of 12 additional aircraft.
“ALC remains focused on growing our global customer base by providing customized fleet planning solutions for each of our airline partners. These lease placements illustrate our continued progress towards achieving ALC’s goal of 100 aircraft in our fleet by the end of 2011,” said Marc Baer, Executive Vice President of ALC.
ALC has concluded the following lease placements from its order book:
• One new Airbus A330-300 leased to Asiana Airlines (Korea).
• Two new Boeing 737-800s (MSNs 41299 and 41300) leased to Korean Airlines.
• Two new Embraer 190 LRs leased to Aeromexico.
• One Boeing 737-800 (MSN 37772) leased to Air Berlin.
ALC has additionally acquired the following aircraft:
• Two Airbus A320-200s (MSNs 4681 and 3203) leased to Vueling (Spain).
• One Airbus A330-200 (MSN 1016) leased to Avianca (Columbia).
• One Airbus A330-200 (MSN 456) leased to Thomas Cook (United Kingdom).
• One Boeing 737-800 (MSN 33027) leased to Gol Airlines (Brazil).
• One Boeing 737-700 (MSN 30279) leased to Southwest Airlines.
Forward-Looking Statements: This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based on current expectations and projections about our future results, prospects and opportunities and are not guarantees of future performance. Such statements will not be updated unless required by law. Actual results and performance may differ materially from those expressed or forecasted in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including those discussed in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL)
Launched in 2010, ALC is an aircraft leasing company based in Los Angeles, California that has airline customers throughout the world. ALC and its team of dedicated and experienced professionals are principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing them to its airline partners worldwide through customized aircraft leasing and financing solutions. For more information, visit ALC's website at www.airleasecorp.com.
Director, Strategic Planning and Investor Relations
Laura St. John
Media and Investor Relations Coordinator